ICUEE – The Demo Expo announced that Dave Hughes, vice president of global sales for McElroy Manufacturing, Inc., has been named 2021 show chair. He will be leading the ICUEE management committee, a volunteer group of utility construction industry executives for overall show planning.
ICUEE, or the International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition, is the largest of its kind, known for the invaluable and numerous interactive product demonstrations that take place over the 3-day show. The biennial show last took place in 2019 and is set to reopen September 28 – 30, 2021.
“AEM is more than pleased to have Dave on board as the new chair for ICUEE 2021. His expertise and participation will be incredibly valuable to our team as we continue to work towards our goals for 2021. We know that Dave and the rest of our management committee all have a great vision of what ICUEE can and will be and we look forward to announcing some exciting changes in the coming year,” said ICUEE Show Director John Rozum.
“I am extremely pleased to accept this position for the 2021 show. I know that everyone on the committee is dedicated to best serving industry professionals by providing an interactive and valuable experience at ICUEE,” said Hughes.
Dave lives in Tulsa, OK and is married to Michele whom they have three children together. He attended the University of Oklahoma where he received his degree in Accounting and earned an MBA from Case Western Reserve University. Dave has served in many capacities at McElroy since joining in 2001. He is also the President and COO of Southern Specialties (SSC) based in Tulsa, OK.
Hughes is returning to the ICUEE management committee as he served as the 2019 vice chair.
He is also very active in Young President’s Organization (YPO) and has served his Tulsa Chapter in all of its major offices, including Chairman
ICUEE 2021 Also Names Show Vice Chair and Management Committee
Serving as vice chair of the ICUEE 2021 Management Committee is Julie Fuller, vice president of engineering, marketing and purchasing for Tadano Mantis Corporation.
Here is the full roster of the ICUEE 2020 Management Committee.
- Chris Brahler, President and CEO, TT Technologies Inc
- Joe Caywood, Director of Marketing & Product Management, Terex Corporation
- Andrew Christopher, Director, Corporate Business Division, John Deere Construction & Forestry
- Mark Core, Executive Vice President & CMO, Vermeer Corporation
- Bruce Farrar, Director – Industrial OEM Sales & Support, Cummins
- Alessandro Ferrari, VP Sales, Prinoth
- Jim Glazer, President, Elliott Equipment Company
- Brian Metcalf, CEO, Ring-O-Matic
- Sam Miceli, VP and GM, Vactor
- Laura Ness Owens, VP Marketing, Doosan Bobcat
- Bob Pettit, CEO, HAWE Hydraulics
- Mike Popovich, VP Sales & Marketing – Excavators, Vacall/Gradall Industries Inc.
- Jim Rauckman, Managing Member, Rauckman Utility Products
- Mark Regan, Director of Sales, NA, Versalift
- Kevin Smith, President, Hammerhead
- Grant Williams, Marketing Campaign Manager, Altec Industries Inc.
ICUEE is the leading event for utility professionals and construction contractors seeking comprehensive insights into the latest industry technologies, innovations and trends.