John Deere will be exhibiting at CONEXPO-CON/AGG in March 2020. Encompassing 70,000 square feet, the John Deere Enterprise booth area will include locations for the Construction & Forestry Division (#N12525), John Deere Power Systems (#S83817) and the Wirtgen Group (Silver Lots 1 and 2; #S5419).
In addition to an expansive and interactive booth experience, exhibition attendees can anticipate the following from John Deere and the Wirtgen Group.
- Thirty-eight thousand square feet of carpet spanning the John Deere Enterprise booth area.
- Two hundred fifty product experts available to speak with booth attendees onsite.
- Seventy-four total products between John Deere and Wirtgen Group on display.
- Over twelve displays featuring special technology, new machine features and support solutions.
- Eleven total machines on display that feature grade control functionality.
- Ten compact construction machines on view, such as skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, compact excavators and compact wheel loaders.
- Ten total attachments, such as buckets, among others, which are compatible with the compact construction equipment within the John Deere Enterprise booth area.
- Seven world premieres of brand-new equipment across the construction and compact construction segments.
- Five simulator stations for attendees to interact with and compete against fellow operators.
- Two educational sessions featuring commentary from John Deere experts.
- One live presentation every morning to kick off the day at the John Deere booth.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG is North America’s largest trade show, and it will take place from March 10 to 14 in Las Vegas, NV. More information will be announced in the coming months leading up to the show. For more information about John Deere, visit www.JohnDeere.com/vegas2020.
About Deere & Company
Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land – those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world’s dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. For more information, visit John Deere at its worldwide website at www.JohnDeere.com.