ALLU Group will be proudly exhibiting equipment from the Transformer and Processor ranges at Intermat 2018. As well as established equipment, ALLU will unveil the latest features of the equipment and launching a new, exciting IT development – the ALLU App – which will be demonstrated at the ALLU stand.
The next Intermat will be held from the 23rd – 28th April in Paris. As one of the world’s leading construction equipment exhibitions, ALLU will be using the show to exhibit leading members of its Transformer and Processor ranges, outline the new features on the equipment and launch its latest development aimed at further enhancing customer business operations.
New Solution to be launched at show – the ALLU App
As well as its leading Transformer and Processor equipment, ALLU will be introducing for the very first time solution aimed at maximising customers’ investment. The ALLU-App will be shown and demonstrated at Intermat, enabling visitors to see at first-hand how ALLU is about much more than the supply of world-leading equipment.
The many features and benefits of the ALLU-App include:
- Connects the serial number to the relevant data
- Provides a description of the product (frame and drums)
- Matches base machine (wheel loader or excavator) to the attachment being used
- Notes specific applications to the model
- Provides access to relevant pictures & videos as well as a safety guide
- Links to closest ALLU dealer & ALLU Finland contact information as well as social media
- Enables access to operational and installation guides
…..and many more exciting features besides
With the widest range of attachments on the market, the range enables businesses to choose the right piece of equipment to meet their very particular requirements. We look forward to showing at first-hand how we can help any business transform more than just its profits.
The ALLU stand at Intermat will be located at:
- Inside – Earthmoving and Demolition
- Hall – 5A
- Number – H 106
You can view all of ALLU Group’s Inventory online at Rock & Dirt.
ALLU attachments are designed to operate in demanding environments on a variety of materials. This enables our customers to transform the way they work. For over 30 years our attachments have been known for their quality and reliability, transforming business solutions throughout the world. We now operate from 7 regional offices and global distribution.