Yoder & Frey, leading auctioneers of heavy construction and agricultural equipment in the USA and the founders of the now famous Kissimmee Winter Auction, has reported massive growth in interest for the upcoming Kissimmee, Florida sale on May 23rd along with receiving a deluge of enquires for the inaugural auction on June 06th at the newly acquired HQ and flag-ship site in Findlay, Ohio, just off the i-75 at exit 168.
“Over recent months we’ve been investing time and effort in the business and we’re now reaping the benefits with more enquires from consignors and we are attracting growing bidder numbers to each of our auctions, so we’ve also expanded our sales operations to meet demand,” stated Peter Clark, founder and CEO of Yoder & Frey. “Since our merger with Euro Auctions in 2017, in addition to strong domestic sales, Yoder & Frey has gained better exposure to the wider global market. We’ve a long-established presence in Kissimmee and the inaugural Findley sale is the first of up to six sales planned for the new premises this and in each year moving forward.”
Details on all the lots going under the hammer at both upcoming sales are available at either Yoder & Frey Kissimmee-list May2019 or Yoder & Frey-June2019 Findley list or via the www.YoderandFrey.com homepage. Hundreds of new lots are being added daily but key initial highlights include:
Within the Kissimmee catalogue for the May 23 sale there’s:
- Over a dozen wheeled loaders including an unused Case 821E rubber-tired model are already on-site
- Various telehandlers, backhoe loaders, excavators, dozers and mini-excavators are now en-route
- There is a wealth of truck and trailer parts plus engines already consigned
- Plus, there’s even a vintage 1950s Ferguson tractor consigned to this sale
The Findley sale on June 06 includes:
- A good selection of 10-and 20-ton excavators including an unused 2018 Doosan DX300LC model
- A growing list of mini-excavators, dozers, backhoes and telehandlers plus other large vehicles
- A myriad of new and used garage equipment, machine attachments and portable buildings
The new 20-acre Findley site, once the home of Air Products, consolidates the existing Headquarters in Holland, Ohio, and the current Yoder& Frey auction site in Ashland, Ohio. Bigger and offering more room for expansion, the new site has better facilities for customers and staff, has ample secure display parking and will provide offices and workshop facilities to better serve the growing customer base.
Register for upcoming auctions
Bidders can pre‑register for either auction via the Yoder & Freywww.yoderandfrey.comAltern
You can view all of Yoder & Frey Auctioneers Inc.’s Inventory online at Rock & Dirt.