CONEXPO-CON/AGG will represent an immense unveiling of all the newest equipment, technology and product breakthrough in construction. From earthshaking big iron to groundbreaking innovations, it’s all assembled in one place to help you work smarter. CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 – If it’s new, it’s here!
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Will Feature
- 2,400 exhibitors including Rock & Dirt (booth 52876 – Central Hall) showcasing new products and technologies from every major construction industry including asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and more.
- Over 125,000 attendees that range from contractors, to dealers & distributors, to service providers, engineers, producers, municipalities, and more.
- A comprehensive education program during the five-day exposition with sessions emphasizing industry issues and trends, management and applied technology.
What’s New for 2014 – See More, Walk Less
- NEW Navigation Programs – Less walking, guaranteed! Getting around the show is much simpler with these new services:
- Enhanced mobile navigation app
- Knowledgeable onsite guides to help answer any questions
- New internal routes get you from one product area to another much faster
- NEW Platinum Lot – Located directly across from South Hall – 387,000 square feet of equipment for aggregate processing, asphalt paving, drilling, and much more.
- NEW Demolition and Recycling Pavilion – Promoting safe and economically feasible recycling of recoverable construction and demolition materials.
- NEW Education Packages – More flexibility and no wasted tickets.
Rock & Dirt will be exhibiting in the Central Hall, booth 52876. Stop by our New Booth and see us for a current copy of Rock & Dirt, a demonstration of RockandDirt.com on a giant smartphone, and a tour of our new product, DisplayPro Media – a new way to sell for dealers. Plus, register with us – Rock & Dirt will be giving away 4 iPad minis and 2 DisplayPro Media programs during the show. If your company would like to be included in our ConExpo edition, our deadline is February 10th. Call us at 800.251.6776 or email at adinfo@RockandDirt.com.