John Deere Adds Nursery Fork to Worksite Pro™ Attachments Lineup
Operators can tackle a variety of material-handling tasks with the new John Deere Nursery Fork attachment. The Nursery Fork (NF44) is the latest addition to the ever-expanding lineup of Worksite Pro™ attachments and is optimized to work with select John Deere E- and D-Series skid steers, compact track loaders (CTLs) and most competitive models.
The Nursery Fork boasts many key features that help drive additional productivity from a skid steer or compact track loader, including:
- Ability to transport and easily position up to 44-inch (1,118-millimeter) balled or container trees and shrubs, along with rocks and light boulders
- A 3,000-pound carrying capacity and 54-inch fork opening
- One stationary arm and a second arm that has the ability to swing open and then close onto the load
- A 6-inch (152-millimeter) tread plate that firmly grips bags, boxes, plants and rocks
- An optional pressure-control kit that limits the arm-closing pressure, reducing the possibility of damage to the materials
“Like all Worksite Pro attachments, our new Nursery Fork was designed to optimize performance and productivity,” said Gregg Zupancic, product marketing manager, John Deere Construction & Forestry. “Whether you’re moving plants, trees, boulders or boxes, the Nursery Fork is an ideal tool to help contractors move materials quickly and easily.”
With the universal, self-cleaning Quik-Tatch™ easy attachment system found on all John Deere skid steers and CTLs, the machine can easily add and remove the Nursery Fork in no time. The new attachment is also backed by John Deere parts, service and warranty coverage.
To learn more visit www.johndeere.com or contact your local John Deere dealer.
About Deere & Company
Deere & Company (NYSE: DE) is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land – those who cultivate, harvest, transform, enrich and build upon the land to meet the world’s dramatically increasing need for food, fuel, shelter and infrastructure. Since 1837, John Deere has delivered innovative products of superior quality built on a tradition of integrity. For more information, visit John Deere at its worldwide website at www.JohnDeere.com.