A live webcast auction will be held on January 18 and 19, 2017 to sell excess pieces of agricultural equipment formerly used by HC&S in its large-scale sugar operations. While no longer suitable for the smaller scale diversified ag operations planned for these former sugar lands, these assets are valuable for a variety of other types of operations. GA Global Partners, an industry leader in the disposal of assets for a wide range of wholesale and industrial clients from around the world, will conduct the live webcast auction.
Equipment inventory includes:
- Rolling Stock: trucks, cranes, flatbeds, tractor-trailers, UTVs and Ford and Toyota pickups
- Construction Equipment: CAT, John Deere and Hitachi backhoes, dump trucks, dozers and forklifts
- Farming Equipment: seed cutters and harvesters, tractors, sprayers and cane haulers.
- Other Equipment: This sale also features an array of machine and shop tools, compressors, welders and vehicle lifts.
- To view a complete listing of the equipment, the Terms and Conditions of the sale and/or to register to bid, please visit: http://www.gaauction.com/events/hcs/
The live webcast auction on Wednesday January 18 and Thursday January 19 will begin at 10:00 AM (HST) and live and online bidding will be held each day. Live bidding will take place at the Maui Beach Hotel, 170 W Kaahumanu Avenue, Kahului, HI. All assets can be inspected on Monday January 16 and Tuesday, January 17 from 10:00 AM – 4:00 PM (HST) at the HC&S facility at 1 Hansen Road, Kahului, HI. The two-day live and webcast public auction is open to all buyers.
“The mix and caliber of the assets and equipment from HC&S is a compelling industry offering, and GA Global Partners, in Conjunction with Perry-Videx and Local Auctioneer, Joe Teipel Auctions, are very pleased to have been selected to conduct this Regional and World-Wide equipment sale”, said Mark Weitz, Managing Director of GA Global Partners. “And this is only part of the assets that will need to be sold,” Weitz continued, “we are also handling the negotiated sale of the complete mill and processing equipment.
For more information about the assets for sale, please visit us online at www.gaauction.com.
About GA Global Partners:
GA Global Partners uses state-of-the-art web technologies, real-time digital communications, and proven marketing expertise to reach the largest network of qualified buyers from around the world — from Fortune 1,000 companies to small organizations in a variety of industries ranging from construction, manufacturing, and aerospace to healthcare, food and beverage, and consumer products. GA Global Partners is trusted to move assets quickly and efficiently for the highest possible market prices.