Caterpillar Introduces the CAT S60 Smartphone with Integrated Thermal Camera
Introducing the Cat S60; the world’s first smartphone with an integrated thermal camera, and the world’s most waterproof smartphone.
The new Cat S60 features a built-in thermal imaging camera from FLIR, the global leader in thermal imaging technology, that puts the heat sensitive technology in a smartphone for the very first time. Ideal for builders, electricians, emergency services, utility workers and so many more, the thermal camera can be used to almost endless effect, saving time and money by detecting heat loss around windows, spotting moisture and finding overheating appliances.
As with all Cat products, the S60 is also an extremely tough rugged smartphone. Featuring a Corning® Gorilla® Glass 4 touchscreen, it exceeds military specifications and is designed to withstand drops onto concrete from up to 1.8m. The rugged credentials of the S60 also make this the world’s most waterproof smartphone, able to handle depths of up to five metres for one hour, turning it into a reliable underwater camera.
No matter where you are or how specific your demands may be, the Cat S60 will help you #CaptureEverything.
Cat S60 key features:
- Thermal imaging camera, powered by FLIR
- Strengthened Die Cast Frame
- Drop proof to 1.8m, MIL Spec 810G
- Super bright display (typical 540 nits), Gorilla Glass 4
- 4.7” HD capacitive multi-touch with auto wet finger & glove support
- Optimised battery performance (3800mAh)
- High quality audio experience (>105dB)
- Underwater 13MP main camera with dual flash, 5MP front-facing camera
- 4G LTE
- Snapdragon 617 Octa-core processor
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM
- Android Marshmallow
Find out more at http://www.catphones.com/en-us/phones/s60-smartphone