Brandt Introduces New Hydraulic Quick Coupler for Compact Excavators
Brandt Equipment Solutions Ltd. is now in full production of our new Compact Excavator Hydraulic Quick Coupler. This innovative new coupler is sold exclusively for the Deere 27D, 35D, 35G, 50D, 50G, 60D and 60G Compact Excavators.
Unveiled at the 2014 ConExpo event in Las Vegas, all of the coupler’s features were showcased at the largest show in the industry. The response from Deere dealers and contractors is extremely positive as this exciting new product fills a long standing need within the Deere Compact Excavator lineup.
Productivity is everything in today’s construction industry, and Brandt’s new coupler is designed to be safe, quick, and convenient to make your operation more efficient.
- Operators never have to leave the cab in order to change attachments.
- Installation is a breeze with the control kit designed specifically for each machine.
- Plug and play; the electrical harness supplied comes cut to length with quick connectors already installed.
- Cab controls are easily integrated into the Deere interior not only to maintain a factory looking appearance, they are conveniently located at your fingertips.
- Designed to pick up Brandt lugged attachments as well as the factory Deere attachments.
- Wedge is engaged with mechanical pressure in order to prevent dropping attachments in the event of a -hydraulic failure.
- Patented automatic safety locking system provides an extra level of protection and does not require the operator to leave the cab.
- Pressure sensing audible alarm in the cab.
- Visual LED warning light in the cab.
- Fail-resistant control valve design.
(306) 791-7555 (306) 337-0205 firstname.lastname@example.org