ALLU transforms at CONEXPO/CONAGG
ALLU Group presented at CONEXPO/CONAGG 2017 it’s new, customer focused technology brand: ALLU TRANSFORMER. This positive and radical change reflects the transformation of ALLU screener crusher products and from world class manufacturer to customer driven communication and solutions.
ALLU has for many years provided an equipment range that has helped businesses across the globe with their material handling, separation and sorting requirements. Even with great global success it has been a challenge to clearly communicate the benefits it delivers to the customers.
During the press conference at CONEXPO/CONAGG over 50 members of the International and US press, ALLU was pleased to announce the rebranding of the technology. The branding enforces the real benefits of the ALLU range, and what it actually achieves for ALLU customers.
“Through the rebranding ALLU is now sending a clear and concise message that our equipment is able to transform the businesses of our customers and improve the profitability and value addition in their businesses,” says Mr Ola Ulmala, President of ALLU. “We were able to identify that our equipment not only provides solutions that produce higher levels of profitability, but leads to changes that totally transform the way businesses are able to operate. Examples may be ‘waste to value’.” Mr Ulmala concludes.
The solution whatever your material
Some applications and benefits include:
- Landscaping and Agriculture: The DL Transformer Series makes the perfect attachment for landscaping and agricultural applications. From composting to aerating, top soil screening to waste and debris processing, all can be carried out on site. This truly mobile solution provides the versatility and flexibility to let you work more efficiently in the most challenging environments.
- Earth Moving and Demolition: Through using a Transformer attachment excavated soil and rubble will not need to be transported away and replaced with fresh soil. Not only does this result in substantial savings in material and transport costs, but no time is lost when waiting for replacement material. Additionally, binders can be mixed if the material handling includes additive requirements or stabilization.
- Mining processes, Quarrying and Aggregates: Crushing and loading of raw material (e.g. soft lime stone) can be completed in one cycle. The process change reduces the need for buffer storage and extra material transportation, with capital expenditure being lower than for large stationary processing stations. This speeds up the transportation from one site to another and in some cases even eliminating the need for electricity thus delivering further cost savings and flexibility.
The ALLU Transformer Series comprises of an excavator/ loader/ tractor mounted processing bucket which screens, pulverizes, aerates, blends, mixes, separates, even crushes, feeds and loads materials. This results in the feed material being effectively transformed into highly valuable products, making your business more efficient, and more profitable.
Catering for applications of all sizes, and capable of processing any material that can be screened and sorted, the ALLU Transformer Series comprises of the compact DL & D Series as well as the truly massive M Series. All are designed to transform the way in which construction businesses are able to improve their efficiency, profitability and value added.
The ALLU Transformer, TRANSFORMING the way you work, TRANSORMING your business.
- TRANSFORMING processing your materials
- TRANSFORMING your profits
- TRANSFORMING your health and safety
- TRANSFORMING your materials separation
- TRANSFORMING your fleet
- TRANSFORMING your capital expenditure
- TRANSFORMING your man hours
- TRANSFORMING your efficiency
- TRANSFORMING the industry you work in
- TRANSFORMING your carbon foot print
- TRANSFORMING your fuel costs
- TRANSFORMING operational flexibility
ALLU attachments are designed to operate in demanding environments on a variety of materials. This enables our customers to transform the way they work. For over 30 years our attachments have been known for their quality and reliability, transforming business solutions throughout the world. We now operate from 7 regional offices and global distribution.
You can view all of ALLU Group’s Inventory online at Rock & Dirt.