About ICUEE 2015
The International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo, is the premiere event for utility industry professionals to gain comprehensive insight into the latest technologies, innovations, insights, and trends affecting their industry.
At ICUEE 2015, attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Visit with more than 850 leading manufacturers.
- Explore the latest utility products and innovations.
- Operate construction and utility equipment in job-like conditions.
- “Test run” the products specific to your operation’s needs in a variety of ways, including:
- Specialized exhibit pavilions for fleet management, safety, and green utility.
- A 2-mile Ride & Drive test track (for on-road equipment and technologies).
- An Indoor Demo Stage.
- Extensive in-booth exhibitor product demos.
- Learn from the pros!
- Attend sessions to help you better understand the latest technologies and issues that are impacting the way you do business.
- Talk directly to technical experts and equipment designers who can answer your industry-specific questions.
NEW for 2015
- FREE Bourbon Tasting – Thursday, October 1:
- Auction to Benefit Veterans – Thursday, October 1:
- Win vacation packages, equipment, tools, and more at a lower price than the retail value. Benefits the Call of Duty Endowment.
- In partnership with Benjamin Media and J.J. Kane Auctioneers
- ICUEE Demo Stage:
- Sit down, relax, and have the new products and technologies come to you.
- Presented by Benjamin Media
- More Transportation Options:
- Get everywhere faster by riding the improved intra-show shuttles, new golf cart taxis, and the new DEMO Express.
- A place to recharge.
- Sit down, relax, network with others, charge your devices, and take advantage of our Wi-Fi at the Fuel Stop in AREA Q.
ICUEE attendees are comprised of professionals from electric, sewer/water, gas, telecom/cable utilities and more.
Source: Exhibit Surveys, 2013
Indoor Exhibit Hall (South Wing)
Automation, controls, services
- Control equipment & systems
- Operations, maintenance
- Telemetry systems
- Utility management
- Wireless communication
- Wireless remote monitoring