Bobcat Company’s website — www.bobcat.com — has a new attachment section to showcase more than 70 front-end implements and attachments. In addition, five attachments have brand-new competitive comparison videos to help contractors compare Bobcat attachment performance, durability, and overall manufacturing quality with that of other manufacturers’ attachments. These videos are similar to the popular Bobcat Advantage series produced for compact excavators and compact track loaders last year.
The first five attachments tested include augers, buckets, grapples, pallet forks and soil conditioners, and are denoted on the website with an “Advantage” logo on each attachment’s thumbnail photo. Bobcat will continue to produce competitive comparison videos for additional attachments.
“Typically, the attachment is the business end of a contractor’s operation. It’s the part that is engaging, moving and lifting the material,” said Chris Knipfer, marketing manager for Bobcat Company. “To be able to ask the right questions and understand what an attachment needs to do is very important, because if the attachment goes down, the operation goes down.”
Competitive comparison videos are denoted on the website with an “Advantage” logo on each attachment’s thumbnail photo. They currently include:
- Augers: torque challenge, digging depth challenge, maintenance comparison, overview
- Buckets: bucket back comparison, bucket bottom comparison, customization comparison
- Pallet forks: strength challenge, overview
- Industrial grapples: visibility comparison, closing force challenge, quality and design comparison
- Soil conditioners: quality and design comparison, performance challenge, overview
All videos can be viewed at www.bobcat.com/attachments/all_attachments.