If It’s New, It’s At CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014
CONEXPO-CON/AGG will represent an immense unveiling of all the newest equipment, technology and product breakthrough in construction. From earthshaking big iron to groundbreaking innovations, it’s all assembled in one place to help you work smarter. CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 – If it’s new, it’s here! Register Now and avoid onsite lines.
CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Will Feature
2,400 exhibitors showcasing new products and technologies from every major construction industry including asphalt, aggregates, concrete, earthmoving, lifting, mining, utilities and more.
Over 125,000 attendees that range from contractors, to dealers & distributors, to service providers, engineers, producers, municipalities, and more.
A comprehensive education program during the five-day exposition with sessions emphasizing industry issues and trends, management and applied technology.
What’s New for 2014 – See More, Walk Less
NEW Navigation Programs – Less walking, guaranteed! Getting around the show is much simpler with these new services:
- Superior shuttle service
- Enhanced mobile navigation app
- Knowledgeable onsite guides to help answer any questions
- New internal routes get you from one product area to another much faster
- NEW Platinum Lot – Located directly across from South Hall – 387,000 square feet of equipment for aggregate processing, asphalt paving, drilling, and much more.
- NEW Demolition and Recycling Pavilion – Promoting safe and economically feasible recycling of recoverable construction and demolition materials.
- NEW Education Packages – More flexibility and no wasted tickets.
Here are links to valuable tools, online registration, and the CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2014 Video:
Register Now at http://goo.gl/yjyuaG– Avoid Onsite Lines