Dozer Lift Systems From Enerpac
Enerpac’s DLS Series Dozer Lift System provides safety, efficiency and flexibility for servicing and maintaining 100,000klg-plus ‘dozers while in use in various mining, construction, resources and infrastructure applications.
Features a four-point custom synchronous lift system for safe load control
The Dozer Lift features a four-point custom synchronous lift system for safe load control, with two separate lifting units that can be easily moved into position at opposite ends of the Dozer. Other key features include:
- Each lifting unit includes two hydraulically operated jacks with motorized locking rings for higher user safety
- Automatic mechanical locking system secures the load at any position, ensures operator safety
- Pendant control for operator mobility and safety during lifts
- Enerpac Synchronous Lift Technology allows safe level lifting/lowering of dozer
Lifting can be paused at any point, locked securely until operator is ready to resume work
The Dozer lift can be paused at any time and locked until the user is ready, making it safer to control. Other key benefits include:
- Built-in safety alarms for added security
- Hose and cable reels for storage provide safe and uncluttered work area
- Casters and fork pockets on jack stands for easy positioning
- Custom design ensures proper fit and jacking heights
With stroke-controlled movements providing precise positioning for a stable load, the Enerpac Dozer Lift System offers a market-leading, safe solution to lift dozers at remote maintenance and service locations.
For more information on this product visit the Enerpac website.