Costex Tractor Parts Dealer Profile
R&D: Tell us about your company's history.
Costex Tractor Parts: The history of Costex dates back to 1980. Since then, CTP has been characterized by the search for quality and innovation in all products we offer. Today, thanks to our customers and network of dealers, we distribute to over 130 countries around the world. The CTP brand has reached international recognition as a supplier of quality replacement parts. Find out more about CTP at www.costex.com.
R&D: What type of machinery do you keep in inventory?
Costex Tractor Parts: CTP® is a worldwide quality supplier of new replacement parts for Heavy Equipment.
R&D: Tell us about your warranty options:
Costex Tractor Parts: CTP New Replacement parts are warranted to be free of defects in material and manufacture under normal use and service.
R&D: What kind of buying experience can potential customers expect?
Costex Tractor Parts: At CTP, we not only offer you premium parts but also an exceptional service, outstanding savings and the support you need to get your order quickly and accurately.
R&D: What other services and products do you offer?
Costex Tractor Parts: CTP Logistic: We offer a full range of logistics services to meet your needs, regardless of the product type, size, weight or destination. Our experienced personnel are dedicated offer superior service and takes pride in the role they play in our customer's supply chain.
CTP Boxes: We manufacture a wide variety of custom folding boxes, corrugated folding cartons, displays and more. We provide services such as flexo-printing, litho-mounting, die cutting, specialty gluing and packaging design with a firm focus on quality with value.
R&D: What range of parts does your company offer:
Costex Tractor Parts: Our complete range of products and parts covers: Engine Components, Power Train, Hydraulics, Electrical, Braking, Frame and Body, Undercarriage, Ground Engaging Tools, Hardware, Fuel Injection, Seals and Gaskets, and Miscellaneous Parts.
CTP parts are put through a three-stage quality control inspection procedure that ensures top quality consistency and guarantees maximum performance parts to our customers. We offer “Quality with Value Guaranteed"
R&D: How many locations does your company have and where are they located?
Costex Tractor Parts:
Miami Headquarters: 6100 N.W. 77th Court - Miami, Florida 33166 U.S.A.
Tel: (305) 592-9769 / Fax: (305) 592-7355 / e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dallas Branch: 1441 S. Beltline RD. Coppell, Texas 75019 Suite 100 U.S.A.
Tel: (214) 231-7455 / Fax: (214) 231-7457 / e-mail: email@example.com
R&D: What else would you like potential buyers to know about your company?
Costex Tractor Parts: CTP is proud to announce the expansion of 180,000 sq. ft (16,723 sq. meters) warehouse space of the Miami, Fl. facilities. With the expansion, CTP was able to improve its infrastructure and equipment needed to provide our customers the best quality product and service.
The new location features:
• A new, bigger and more complete lab for product testing, research and development. This 1,500 sq.ft. lab (140 sq. m.) allows CTP engineers to have the tools required to ensure quality and develop only the best parts. Some of the equipment we have at our lab are:
- Hardness Tester: Used to measure material hardness values in the Rockwell scale. It possesses capabilities to measure superficial hardened or thru-hardened material surfaces.
- Surface Roughness Tester: Used to determine if roughness values on a machined surface are within tolerance.
- Assorted calipers, micrometers, and height gauges: Standard metrological equipment used to accurately gauge geometrical dimensions. All measuring equipment undergo calibration with NIST traceability.
- Material Scanner: Handheld portable material scanner that can categorize a type of material - whether it be stainless steel, brass, aluminum - within a matter of seconds. Critical for determining if component is constructed out of the appropriate material for its application.
- Romer CMM: A portable version of the standard CMM that allows for accurate measurements of complex geometries, analyses of GD&T, and reverse engineering of components.
• New workshop capabilities:
- Resources to fully assemble cylinder heads
- A milling machine and a lathe to make hardware and other parts.
• More storage capacity to accommodate the increasing line of products.
• 30,000 sq. ft. (2,790 sq. m.) of offices house new state of the art facilities for the purchasing department.
• Bigger receiving facility equipped with more lift cranes and conveyors to help increase packaging productivity.
• More loading docks to ensure more efficiency for receiving and dispatch shipments.