Bobcat Company has introduced the 500 frame-size skid-steer and compact track loaders, replacing the current K-Series models, S150, S160, S175, S185, S205, T180 and T190.
New machines include the S510, S530, S550, S570 and S590 skid-steer loaders, and the T550 and T590 compact track loaders. These seven new medium-size machines make up the most popular size class in the Bobcat® loader family and provide operators with extensive feature upgrades, including:
- Cab-forward design for industry-leading visibility to work areas
- Easier maintenance for improved productivity
- Larger cab size for superior operator comfort
- Increased hydraulic performance and horsepower for more efficiency
- Job-enhancing features on the deluxe instrumentation panel
All seven models began limited production in September, with full availability at dealerships in January.