Visit Rock & Dirt at ICUEE in Louisville, KY
Stop and see Rock & Dirt at the ICUEE Show at the Kentucky Exposition Center in Louisville, KY – September 29 – October 1. ICUEE – The Demo Expo, is the exposition for hands-on demonstrations of construction and utility equipment. Rock & Dirt will be distributing copies of the Rock & Dirt publications and demonstrating desktop and mobile versions of RockandDirt.com at booth 3925.
The International Construction and Utility Equipment Exposition (ICUEE), also known as The Demo Expo, is the premiere event for utility industry professionals to gain comprehensive insight into the latest technologies, innovations, insights, and trends affecting their industry.
At ICUEE 2015, attendees will have an opportunity to:
- Visit with more than 850 leading manufacturers.
- Explore the latest utility products and innovations.
- Operate construction and utility equipment in job-like conditions.
- “Test run” the products specific to your operation’s needs in a variety of ways, including:
- Specialized exhibit pavilions for fleet management, safety, and green utility.
- A 2-mile Ride & Drive test track (for on-road equipment and technologies).
- An Indoor Demo Stage.
- Extensive in-booth exhibitor product demos.
- Learn from the pros!
- Attend sessions to help you better understand the latest technologies and issues that are impacting the way you do business.
- Talk directly to technical experts and equipment designers who can answer your industry-specific questions.