John Deere 755K Crawler Loader
Inspired by input from owners and operators across North America, the re-imagined 755K Crawler Loader is loaded with productivity- and uptime-boosting enhancements. Like an ultra-quiet, completely redesigned operator station. More control choices. An innovative on-demand cooling system with optional hydraulic reversing fan. And quicker daily, and less frequent, periodic maintenance. Plus its EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4)/EU Stage IIIB engine meets rigid emission standards, so you can work the 755K wherever there's work, even in nonattainment areas.
- Best-in-class forward visibility.
- Exclusive sealed-switch module gives fingertip control of productivity-enhancing features such as boom-height kick-out and return-to-dig.
- Viscous cab mounts, rear acoustical glass, and extensive insulation isolate operators from vibration and help decrease noise levels.
- Operator station tilts in minutes, for wide-open component and service access.
- V-pattern with pedal steer or single joystick transmission control.
- John Deere 6.8L, 190 hp (141.7 kW) PowerTech™ diesel is certified to U.S. EPA Interim Tier 4 (IT4) emissions. The engine is based on proven cooled Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) technology and utilizes a diesel particulate filter (DPF) and diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) to reduce particulate matter and nitrogen oxide emissions. Performance is maintained during on-the-fly exhaust-filter cleaning.
- Dual-path hydrostatics with power management, infinite speed control, power turns, counter-rotation, and dynamic braking.
- Standard, effortless activation of return-to-dig, boom float, and boom height kick-out loader functions.
- The monitor provides real-time values for every temperature, pressure, and speed sensor on the machine. It also provides active and stored service codes to warn the operator of any potential problems.
- Visibility to bucket is best in the industry.
- Exclusive dual park-lock levers improve safety.
- Choose between three different hydraulic-control styles for the loader linkage, including a single lever (available with rocker switch for the multipurpose bucket), two levers, or three levers (third lever is for the multipurpose bucket).
- There are two transmission-control patterns available to match operator preference: speed-in-grip or V-pattern controls with steering pedals.
- An air-ride seat is standard, and an optional deluxe heated seat with leather inserts is available. ROPS units feature a vinyl air-suspension seat.
- Comfortable leg supports are standard and located on each side of the operator to provide cushion and support, especially when working on hillsides.
- Viscous cab mounts isolate noise within the operator’s station and provide a smooth and stable ride.
- All switches are located in the sealed-switch module conveniently mounted to the operator's right side.
- A cup holder and a lunch-box holder are standard equipment.
- Also comes with a 12-volt power-supply port to power accessories.
- Quad-Cool™ features a hydraulically driven fan with an optional reversing cycle to blow out debris.
- Cab tilts for easy service access with the removal of just a few bolts.
- Service ADVISOR™ Remote enables your dealer to update software, read diagnostic trouble codes, and record performance data remotely to reduce technician trips to the field (requires active JDLink™ subscription).
- Double final-drive seals with early warning system in case of oil loss.
- Environmental drains on fluid reservoirs.
- Remote diagnostic test ports.
- 500-hour engine oil/filter change.
- 500-hour hydraulic/transmission filter change, 2,000-hour transmission oil change.
Click here to download the John Deere 755K Crawler Loader Brochure.